11/23/2006

Book Review 11



There are 5 stories which make you happy; "Tomorrow", "The Kite", "Shivers", "The Hat" and "Alone".


I think "The Hat" is the best story in this book.

Frog gave Toad a hat on his birthday.

But the hat is much too big for Toad so Frog said

"Toad, here is what you must do. Tonight when you go to bed you must think some very big thoughts. Those big thoughts will make your head grow larger. In the morning your new hat may fit."

Toad believed what Frog said then fell asleep.

In the morning.....

3 件のコメント:

mmariri さんのコメント...

I like this series! I read this book in Japanes when I was in primary school. So, I try in Englsh.

Shiorin さんのコメント...

Yes! Let's try to read in English!!
It is easy so you can read in a little time.

Rick さんのコメント...

I like these stories, too. We have them in the PUK library.