Shiorin Room
DeMontfort
Get this widget!
demontfort kaigaikensyu
Get this widget!
My Friends' Blog ☆
Wink Site
Rick
Ayumi
Yoshiko
Kazune
Tomo(PUK)
Yuri(PUK)
Kumamoto Links
Kumamoto Castle
Kumamoto Chinese noodle
Aso
Label
Book Review
(15)
Diary
(7)
Essay
(4)
Link
(18)
Photo
(25)
十分は十分
(6)
ブログ アーカイブ
►
2007
(5)
►
1月
(5)
▼
2006
(31)
►
12月
(5)
▼
11月
(11)
Book Review 11
Book Review 10
Book Review 9
Book Review 8
Recentry.....
Book Review 7
Essay 3 (Collaborative about Kumamoto)
School Festival
Book Review 6
Balloon
Sweet Potate (VvV*)
►
10月
(14)
►
9月
(1)
自己紹介
Shiorin
詳細プロフィールを表示
11/15/2006
Recentry.....
I went to Royal Host last Saturday wiht member of brass band.
I was hungry so all dishes look delicious.
I ordered hamburg steak, it was so delicious (>▽<*)!!!
I want to go there again.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿